These wise words of our owner, and President, convey the principles our employees are asked to embody every day with every customer, every interaction and every opportunity.
- To be honest in all dealings, strive to make all transactions Win-Win. Do not allow our company to lose but remember you can win the battle and lose the war.
- To be considered the best in our industry, be the best in everything we do. Our word is our bond when a customer entrusts us with a job or a project they must know we will do it right.
- Be respectful to each other and the people we have dealing with. Have pride in yourselves and our company. Approach all situations with patience, understanding and integrity.
- All we sell is service so we must do exactly what the customer wants, when they want it and how they want it. Remember, to give great service you must add something that can’t be measured with money and that is sincerity and integrity.
- We must always remember that the only real security you can ever have in business is your ability to serve your customer better than your competition. The company’s security is based on knowing exactly what it is the customer wants and are willing to pay for. Then to give it to them faster and better than your competition possibly could.
- Continually look at every aspect of our company. Everything we do, how we do it. Never be content with where we are at or the way we are doing it. The failure to commit to excellence, to victory leads by default to the sub conscious acceptance of mediocrity and eventually failure.
- All decisions must be graded by two things: was the customer happy with the decision? If not, why was the decision made? Did it benefit the company, if not why not?
- To make our company successful we must be driven by a compulsion to solve our customer’s problems and make life better for the customers we serve. Remember you can’t solve a problem with the same thinking that created the problem.
- Our Drivers and Contractors are our lifeline, without them we do not have a company. Always make them feel that they are an important part of our company.