1st Leading Cargo offers a wide variety of storage and distribution services and programs, with customizable options for complex solutions. Our highly-specialized training and experience gives us an edge in creating programs that meet the unique and specific needs of any customer.
Our Warehouse Management System (WMS) allows for inventory management with real-time visibility of your products in our warehouse and/or any affiliated warehouses throughout the country, with defined cycle counts and reporting to storage. Consolidations and delivery or pick up services are available as well.
Our state-of-the-art warehouse leads the way with a strong recycle, reduce, re-purpose and reuse green initiative. We recycle all cardboard, paper (on-site) and metal, use a blanket wrap system for packing and reuse or re-purpose all palettes and wood crates.
Our experienced warehouse staff takes great care in storage and distribution management, unloading, unpacking and placement, from IT server migration to rare antiques, high end designer furniture and more. In our warehouse, we rarely use fork-lifts, which can be unsafe and damaging. Instead, all items are carefully moved by hand or with palette jacks if necessary
Our distribution services include:
- Less than Truckload (LTL): Shipping is the transportation of relatively small freight under 15,000 lbs.
- Truckload (TL): The transportation of freight, which would constitute a truckload (15,000 – 24,000 lbs.)
- Dedicated Trucks: Can be contracted on a one-time basis for a specific job or scheduled as needed
- Expedited Services: Expedited options we offer are custom built to ensure your merchandise arrives on time and on schedule.
- Highly Valuable Products (HVP) Handling: All drivers and delivery personnel are specially trained for moving and capable of providing inside pick-up and delivery, unpacking, light assembly, product placement and debris removal.
- In-Transit Merge: We are able to offer merge in transit to consolidate and ensure cost effectiveness for distribution services.
- Container Blocking and Bracing: We employ expert, custom container blocking and bracing techniques to ensure all shipments are safe, secure and damage free.
- First Mile Delivery and Final Mile Delivery: all of our distribution services are first mile and final mile.
- Order Fulfillment: from re-packaging and labelling to inventory control and assembly, we handle any and all aspects of fulfillment.
- Stand Alone Service
- Container Breakdown
- Temperature and Climate